2018 Teacher Planner | FLORAL STRIPES
The 2018 Teacher Planner is stylish, vibrant and allows for easy planning! This Australian planner is printed in full colour and daily work pads are designed vertically.
This 2018 Teacher Planner includes the following pages:
- 1 x inside cover page
- 1 x personal details page
- 1 x relief teacher page
- 2 x double-page parent contact list
- 1 x double-page graph paper
- 2 x double-page important dates (Australian public holidays, commemorations etc) pages with the bottom half reserved for birthday dates
- Monthly double-page calendar spreads
- 2018 yearly overview
- 4 tabbed dividers for each term
- 4 x term planners (Term 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- 5 x notes pages
- 44 x double-spread vertical daily work pads (11 DWPs per term)
- 4 x double-page recording and assessing checklists
- 1 x double-spread professional learning tracking
- 1 x goals and aspirations page
- 2 x fold out (front and back) covers to bookmark pages. Fold outs contains a yearly calendar overview and term dates Australia wide (term dates exclude TAS)
- 146 pages (73 leaves)
- 100gsm paper (inside)
- Cover/backing 350gsm satin card (heavy duty)
scuff-resistant matte laminate
- 4 tab dividers for each term, 350gsm
- Full colour throughout
- Clear spiral bound
Please note, due to different computer monitors/calibrations colours may vary slightly from the picture.
297x373mm (slightly larger than A4)
Free shipping Australia wide.
International shipping not available.
The 2018 Teacher Planner ships via Australia Post. Orders will typically ship within 2-5 business days and you will receive a tracking number via your supplied e-mail. I cannot guarantee that your planner will arrive in any particular time frame. There are instances where Australia Post will delay the delivery due to unforeseen events. If your package has been delayed beyond its scheduled delivery time, you will need to contact Australia Post. Please be aware that Australia Post does not have any guarantees as to the delivery time.
Should a package be lost or damaged, it is the customer's responsibility to report the loss to Australia Post so that the problem may be addressed in a timely manner. All claims for compensation must be lodged within 6 months of the original item being posted.
CLICK HERE for instructions on how to lodge a compensation claim via Australia Post.