2019 Teacher Planner | Hearts
2019 TEACHER PLANNER
The 2019 Teacher Planner is vibrant, fun and practical. It’s proudly designed and made in Australia. Empowering and uplifting quotes can be found throughout , as well as pages to help guide you towards achieving your goals. Printed in the most environmentally sustainable way - ENVIRONMENTALLY CERTIFIED!
Read more about the 2019 Teacher Planner below.
If you’ve been a previous customer, you’ll notice some exciting new changes. Every single page has been revised and updated with fresh new fonts and an updated look. You’ll also notice the following updates:
- 6 gorgeous new covers to choose from
- Gold laser foil cover title
- Durable covers (210 x 297mm/A4 size on 400gsm artboard)
- Thicker inside pages (110gsm)
- Daily work pads (DWP) now identify the current week
- Space on the DWP is provided for you to write the week commencing
- Page dividers easily identify each term (250gsm satin artboard without tabs)
- Inspirational quotes throughout
- Additional graph pages to sketch your classroom layout
- Additional assessment checklists
- Additional notes pages
- Revamped goals and aspirations pages
- New vibrant colours and graphics
- 160 pages in total
Buy with confidence! View each page template HERE
and read the description of what’s included below:
- 2019 calendar overview with term dates for each Australian state and territory
- Personal details section
- Parent contacts (36 entries)
- 4 x classroom layout graph paper
- Important dates and birthdays
- Month to a page calendar
- 4 x term dividers on heavy cardstock
- 4 x term overviews
- 44 x daily work pads (vertical)
- 10 x recording and assessment pages
- 2 x professional learning logs
- 2 x goals and aspirations pages
- 7 x notes pages
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will you be getting any more in stock?
There are limited quantities of each design. Once the design has sold out, unfortunately no more will be reprinted!
Will you be releasing a digital version again?
Yes. The digital version will be getting released at the end of 2018 and will be available to purchase HERE. It will not be editable.
How much does shipping cost?
There is FREE shipping within Australia, no matter how large or small your order.
Can I track my order?
A tracking number will be sent to the email you provide with instructions on how to check your parcel’s status as it makes its way from my home to yours.
Can I do a school order?
Yes. For special orders email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you order 8 or more planners, you will be eligible for a discount.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
All orders are delivered on weekdays by Australia Post. Delivery time will vary depending on your location. As a general guide, your parcel will take between 2-10 business days to arrive.
Do you do international orders?
Unfortunately planners are only shipped within Australia due to the high cost of international shipping. The planner contents are also tailored to Australian teachers, and include Australian school terms and public holidays.
Incorrect Item/Damaged on Arrival
I want you to love your purchase and trust you will receive it in perfect condition. If your planner has arrived with a fault, please email me at email@example.com with the details of your order and I will be in touch to arrange a return and replacement if required.
I am unable to offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind or unwanted gifts so please choose carefully.
Please double-check your order and shipping details before confirming as I am unable to take responsibility for orders shipped to an incorrect address.
'Rainbow' and 'Chevron' cover art have been designed by the talented Leslie Tieu